In April 2021 we had a very special guest: travelblogger Riselle, The Traveling Island Girl from St. Maarten. And we were very fortunate that she chose our accommodation to stay in while visiting Aruba.
She did a film and photo shoot with us, of which she made a super cool video of Elements of Aruba. The video is on her YouTube channel and we are very happy with the result!
Check the video below 👇👇👇
This was her comment on her Instagram account (almost 8000 followers):
If you’re looking for a different kind of vacation on beautiful Aruba you should
1. Check my new vlog series on YouTube and 2. Book yourself an Airbnb. Aruba is full of great alternatives to the usual resort accommodations. In fact, I have personally tried out three unique accommodations for you, while I was there.
One of them was @elementsofaruba
Top selling points of this vacation rental:
• well appointed and uniquely decorated one bedroom apartment
• plunge pool
• a local feel in a quiet residential neighborhood
• great location not far from the beaches, restaurants and supermarkets
• lots of space and comfort
And last but not least:
• the friendliest and most accommodating hosts ever!
Bonus point: the hosts care about the environment and know where all the great hiking trails are 😉
Elements of Aruba definitely has my seal of approval 👍 😃
The link to the vlog about my experience at Elements of Aruba is below.
Click, watch, like and share 🙏🏾
Check out the video of Elements of Aruba (with a interview with Ineke)! 👇👇👇
Powered by The Traveling Island Girl